Hello,
this is the second part and there are some extra lovely items included.
In this absolutely oversized box is Peripera limited edition Ink Mood Glowy Balm Mellowy Cheek, shade is leaning rosy. These are supposed to be super glowy balms and I was just waiting for the right shade and sale to come along to pick one up.
In the middle is Etude Ginger duo. I got Ginger Sugar lip serum in the shade Plum Jam and it came with a mini Ginger Sugar overnight lip mask. I was close purchasing this potted lip balm a while ago and I am glad that I did not since I can try it now in a mini format (if I will end up not linking it then there will not be much to throw away).
Big green box really caught me by surprise. I think this item was the real reason why I placed this order. I got such a strong fomo and I wasn't even thinking straight. I believed that these balms are only limited edition and once they are gone they are gone for good. It cam with a little pouch and I still don't know if I should keep it or donate it but the balm is the main character. It is Fwee Glowy Smoothie tinted lip balm and I picked Guava Crush. AT first I wanted to get all three shades but pouches stopped me since I don't know what will I do with one let alone with three.
At the bottom there are two Alternative stereo duos. First is Candy Sweets collection Lip Potion Sugar Glaze in the shade Podew Candy Ball which arrived with Multi Highlighter stick.
Second box is another Alternative stereo duo, this one contains Sugar Glaze Lip Potion in Strawberry Mousse Ball with mini Quartz Ball. In swatches I loved the baby pink sugar glaze shade but also the mini caught me off guard. When I saw this blackened sparkly gloss I was all over it.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment