Hello,
these cute daisies were on my mind for a while now and when I saw them on sale I pulled the trigger. Usually these are on the more expensive side of spectrum and every bit of sale helps to save my poor wallet.
They are Amuse Dew Tints in Peach Bunny (bottom) and Dew Boksoonga (top). In the packaging they look different but that is plastic lined from inside, I will not be able to see the product or how far down I am. In a way I would prefer a see through bottle but like so it looks more uniformed and sleek.
Scent is acidic fruity, I like it but it is also a bit faint and while on the lips I can't smell it but I can taste it if I lick my lips.
What surprised me a lot is how similar shades are. First few seconds they are different but as the minutes go by they turn into each other.
What surprised me a lot is how similar shades are. First few seconds they are different but as the minutes go by they turn into each other.
Description on their site reads that Peach Bunny is natural peach/pink and Dew Boksoonga in neutral peach. I noticed that when freshly applied Peach Bunny has slight vibrancy to it while Dew Boksoonga is more muted but only after a few minutes the difference disappear and they look alike. I even wore them together, one on each side of my lips and no one could tell that they are actually two different shades.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
I now wish to pick more mauve shade which was also on my list, but I decided to pick these two because they looked lighter and more wearable for day to day wear.
They stain evenly and pretty strong after just a short amount of time (to make stain swatches I wiped off the shine after about 15 min).
I like the cute packaging, shades are nice even though almost the same. Scent/taste is nice but I wish they would have high shine. Tint is strong, even and long lasting which is a huge plus but I don't know if I would buy more shades.
They are nice but not catered to my own personal taste. I think I have some other tints which also give me super shine and since that is what I prefer at the moment I will probably refrain from buying more.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment