Hello,
my love for Bbia continues. They have amazing lip products and I feel like I don't have enough of them.
I purchased these two as part of their apple limited edition. They are Bbia Over Glaze in regular sized Pink Apple Syrup and mini in Fresh. As far as I can tell the little mini is only available in mini version as gift with purchase from this apple collection.
Applicator on a mini is almost the same size but the bottle next to it is tiny. They both have minty scent and slight cooling, I feel like the green one is a little bit more cooling, not by much just a little.
Fresh one looks light green in the bottle but on the skin it is clear, even on my red toned lips the color does not show up, in a way I am glad since green lips isn't something I would wear.
These two are nice edition to my growing over glaze line of lip glosses. All in all I like both shades, slight cooling does not bother me and longevity is amazing. They both stay glossy up to one and a half an hour. I think I already have a lot of shades but I am always ready to adopt more :)
These two are nice edition to my growing over glaze line of lip glosses. All in all I like both shades, slight cooling does not bother me and longevity is amazing. They both stay glossy up to one and a half an hour. I think I already have a lot of shades but I am always ready to adopt more :)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment