Hello.
this lip balm has been on my radar for a while but I did not like any of the offered shades, at least up until this collection came out.
It is Peripera Ink Mood Glowy Balm in the shade Mellowy Cheek. The packaging is limited editon and I also believe the shade is limited as well. This one looked rosy among orange and fuchsia toned shades that they released among this line.
I was surprised that the shade looked more peach toned, it looks nice but not what I expected from the swatches.
Shade is pretty sheer, it just compliments my lips while giving them plenty of shine. Surprisingly there is no scent (their lip glosses have this lovely Strawberry Milkshake scent) and application is smooth.
It leaves no stain which isn't surprising since it is so pale but it can be build up.
I love that the shine surpasses one hour.
I am really pleasantly surprised by it, I really like it. I went to check other available shades at the moment and there is only a few but the rest look more pigmented and not the shades I would enjoy at the moment, I think for a while I will not be buying more but I will be checking if they will have more shades up to my liking and get them then.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment