25 August 2026

Golden Eye

 Hello,

this product interested me for a long time but at the end I received it as a gift with purchase :) I was very happy about that. 


It is Essence Luminous eye tint liquid shadow in the color Gleaming Charm. It holds 6 ml of product which is a lot.


Applicator is lip gloss standard and it is convenient. I like to wipe the amount on the back of my hand and apply it from there to prevent the contamination. This product holds a lot of product and when I use it a little goes a long way.


First swatch is blended out and it looks more like sparse but tiny shimmer with not much base while applied 'normal' it is heavy and super pigmented. It gives super shiny and reflective look but it is not holding the best over my oily lids.


I like that it is not yellow toned but gives off more peachy gold. There is silver and white reflection and that makes the whole look cool toned. I love that since I am not a big fan of yellow toned gold.
If I wear it sparse it does not crease heavily (It hides better) and that is my favorite way of wearing it.


I actually really like this one, now I wonder if they would ever made a true cool toned taupe version...





Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment