23 August 2026

Zootopia lips

 Hello,

when I saw how pretty the packaging was I was immediately intrigued. This whole package is full of limited editions and 'somehow' this lip tint jumped right into my shopping basket ;)



It is Tony Moly Zootopia (one of my favorite animated movies) limited edition Perfect Lips Shocking Lip in the shade Coco Balm Shocking


I love the packaging even though it is just a sticker motif. I wanted to pick nude tint and I was hoping to get the cool toned one but there where so little swatches available that I was just not sure of what I would get.


It has a applicator with a significant dip which holds a lot of product, for me personally this is too much so I have to wipe a bit against the tube. Scent is strong and reminds me of cherry candy, pretty unique and likeable.


Formula is on the liquid side and a little goes a long way, plus this formula performs better if I apply it in thin layers but I can stack them to deepen the color or just even it out. The shade itself is pretty sheer and my natural reddness of my lips peaks through (if I apply only one layer, more layers provide more coverage).


Coco Balm Shocking looks pretty warm toned nude when applied and only after a few minutes it gets glossy but not super glossy and juicy. Shine is on the modest side.
After 10 -15 minutes color deepens and gets more brown and around 20 min the shine fades, it is not fully matte but it looks like lip balm (here I am talking about the shine/glow intensity).


I personally don't love the initial shade, second swatch is more up my liking but I also wish that they would make them glossy...
It is my personal goal to find the glossiest and the most long lasting lip tint there is. I prefer cooler tones but I settle for neutrals as well, this shade isn't exactly my first pick but lack of swatches online made it hard to predict it.


I love the scent and packaging, I also think that the stain is even and long lasting. I just wish they would be glossier and taht my shade would be more neutral in tone.

I still think I will wear it but more as a base but I don't think I would get more shades.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment