06 August 2026

Strawberry Plop

 Hello,

I have another limited edition from my recently discovered Sanrio friends. This one is adorned with Pompompurin, friendly golden who likes to nap, just like me :)


It is Bbia Over Glaze lip gloss in Strawberry Plop. Mine is in limited edition packaging but this shade also comes in their 'regular' packaging/line. What confused me at first is the lid, Over Glaze normally comes with silver mirror like lid and their Glow Tints usually have lids tinted and match the color inside.
This limited edition is the lip gloss and leaves no tint behind, no matter the colored lid.


It is soft, light and slightly cool toned pink shade. I would described it as milky pink. After first application it does settles slightly into my lines but just a little and after a few minutes that disappears and it creates even uniformed layer over my entire lip.
Scent is a bit menthol like and first 15 minutes there is some cooling effect but it is not painful or tingling.


Shade can be packed or sheered out but overall effect is still sheer and translucent. Shade is visible and gives the sweetest pink vibe, I love this shade and it is visible, it doesn't just disappear just because it is light.
Shine is amazing and it can be achieved with just one coat but I like to put a little more on the middle to get a bit more color and plenty of shine. It lasts for around one and a half hours which is the most I have ever tried before.


I really like Bbia packaging, it is quite a simple bottle but still very recognisable. Lid confuses me a bit since I wired my brains into thinking silver are glosses and tints are colorful. I don't love the mint scent, I would prefer something fruity but it is okay, I don't hold it against them. What really matters is beautiful shade and intense shine, then add super long longevity and you get one of the most amazing lip glosses.
I love this line so so much, I already have 5 other shades and the ones I have tried are the same as this one (this limited edition packaging does not mean there is different formula). I am already planing to get more shades since this translucent glow is beautiful.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment