13 August 2026

Sunray Marble Blush

 Hello,

this blusher was in my possession for a while now. After seeing it in person I was a bit scared and instead of trying it immediately I put it away and almost forgot about it.


This is BarryM Heatwave baked marble blusher in the Sunray color option. I picked this one because peach shade looked somehow vivid and lively among three different color options.


Packaging is cardboard which isn't my favorite (I can't keep it clean) but the marble design looked so pretty and my hunt for perfect peach (something that would resemble Salmon Nude from Tony Moly) continues. I hopped that this one would come close with the added shimmer, I think a bit of glow on the cheeks is always good :)


It is actually very shimmery/glowy. Shade is a vivd peach and I love that the glow is white/silver and not gold. I have to be careful not to apply too much and it adds lovely glow.

It is buildable especially with a brush. My swatches are made just with my finger and pigment is insane. Oo my cheeks I use brush and tapping the excess it gives me a hint of color and plenty of shine and that is my favorite way of wearing it. If I ever change my mind I can always add another layer and that would give me more color and shine would intensify.


This one looks super intense but I like that it is buildable and shade is lovely plus the shine is cool toned. When I saw this one for the first time I was a bit scared but using it I started to love it.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment