19 August 2026

Numond and Baby Apricot

Hello,

this brand intrigued me for a while now and finally I picked out some of their lippies.


They are Alternative stereo and I picked from their Candy Sweets line (I love the muted nude tones at the moment) lip potion caramel glaze in Numond and I have received mini Baby Apricot shade from the same line. 
Numond is regular sized and holds 8 ml and mini Baby Apricot has only 1,5 ml but there is enough product just to try it out.


Regular sized one has a bit wider applicator and carries a bit more product while they shaped the one in a mini slimmer to get it out of thinner bottle.
Surprisingly there is no scent to them, somehow I expected caramel...


Numond is very light nude with a touch of peach to it. On my lips it is visible, it makes my lips a tad lighter and at first a bit sinks into my lines but after a few minutes it is okay and it looks nice. I wear it whenever I prefer my lips to be paler than usual.
Baby Apricot is a bit more vivid without being too bright but it still falls into nude territory. It gives my face a little color, a little life.


Formula is glossy (I love applying one and a half layers to even out shades), they look light but are actually quite pigmented. I have zero complaints against colors (I love both but I think Baby Apricot is a bit more practical for me), they look lovely on their own or layered with each other.

Shine lasts for about one hour, I wish it would be a bit more longlasting  but it is okay. I still like them a lot and there are a few more shades that peak my interest.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment