11 August 2026

Whipping Cloud Summer eye shadow palette

 Hello,

this is the second palette from this collection and at first when I purchased them I did not know which one I prefer, I think I now know. One is easy everyday and the other one has a little something to make looks more different and unique from my day to day make-up.


It is Etude Whipping Cloud Summer eye shadow palette. It includes mostly cool toned violet tones and some pinks in the mix. I love the added white and brown to ground the looks.


I love the raised design on four shades and a cute character in the middle. Palette itself is cool toned but not to the point that only true cool toned could wear it.


It starts with matte Cream Soda. It is white and sheer but still visible on my skin, I love using it on my innercornes to brighten or super sheer all over my lid to slightly make them paler.
Middle one is Strawberry Mousse, very pale with a hint of lavender touch, lovely as an all over the lid to brighten and cool down the lid.
Last is called Favorite Place and it is among my favorites. Shimmer is fine and intense with a slight pink base, the overall look is pale pink with tiny but intense shimmer.


In the second row there is Berry Good. A bit more intense lavender but still pastel looking on my skin, this one is very unique in my collection since I don't really wear colors on my lid (anything else than neutral) but I tried it out and I like it. I prefer to put some shimmer over it (see the shade below or my new Essence Frosted Shine)
Middle shade is the only one with the character and I am kind of sad that it will soon be gone :( They named this shade Berry on Top. This one is like a Strawberry Milkshake, very pale cool pink. I love how it looks all over my lid, it makes my eyes appear more bright blue.
I was so excited to wear this shade named Cooler than Me but after trying it out it turns out it is not so very neutral brown, on me it is more rosy, it is still pretty but neutral brown would be more familiar shade to me (I am more used to wear soft browns, beige tones with some silver sparkles, I don't often wear or buy colorful shadows). It turns out very beautiful and it compliments my blue/grey eyes, I am glad that it has this rosy undertone.


Soda Toktok is one of my favorites. I love that this shimmer isn't just silver but there is obvious lavender sheen to this sparkle. 
Second shade named Whipping Crunch is a unique one. It is medium dark brown (on me it is pretty dark) with lavender scattered shimmer (I can almost create it with the Afternoon Tea as a base and Soda Toktok over it, both individual shades are more pigmented or shimmery than the Whipping Crunch on its own). It really is beautiful and I would love to have more of these matte shades with glitter on top.
Afternoon Tea is matte chocolate brown, dark enough for elongating the lid but still bright enough to be noticeably brown.


Here they are all in order, six matte, one matte with scattered shimmer and two shimmery ones (one with small particles and second more glittery). All shades show up on me and look different from one another.


Cream Soda and Strawberry Mousse are first two, sheer matte pale shade to brighten my lid with different tones. Very reflective is the third Favorite Place. It has pink base with so many sparkles. It is low effort shade since it has base color and added reflective part. I love using it as a one and done shadow all over my lid.


Middle shades are all matte but different from one another. They start with Berry Good, Berry on Top
Cooler than Me. First one is the cooler, pink one almost has some warmth to it but only if you compare it to the first shade Berry Good, on its own it is still cool toned pink. These two I like wearing all over the lid or in the first two thirds of my lid because last Cooler than Me is the warmest and deepest, rosy beige shade, I prefer to focus this shade on my outer corners. If I use this one all over it closes my eyes too much and I prefer to wear lighter shades to open my eyes. It is a personal preference.


Lastly we have the beautiful glimmery shade Soda Toktok. I did not know that I will end up loving this shade, there is something about this violet sparkle that I just can't get enough. I can definitely see myself using this one up first. Next to it is matte middle toned Whipping Crunch, it shows how dark it actually is and the shimmer is very similar to the previous shade only here is very toned down in numbers, so there is just a bit of it to make it almost a bit random. I would prefer if they would make this shade a bit lighter, I would use it way more. Lastly there is Afternoon Tea. True matte and pretty dark but used as a liner it works and there is some warmth to it to prevent this palette to be overly cool toned.


One more look of all the shades and I think this palette is very pretty and wearable for me. My initial thought was that I will not be able to pull off these shades but they are not that scary and I can wear all of them and not look like I am wearing too much.
I ended loving both palettes but I think the Spring will have more wear at the end of the year. Surprisingly I think this one will not be far behind since shades are wearable, very neutral and not too much out of my comfort zone. Buying these was a good purchase and they both bring me a lot of joy.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment