Hello,
my love for Peripera lippies continue. When I saw another pink lip gloss I just had to have it.
It is Peripera Ink Glassting Lip Gloss from their limited edition which is called Soft Berry and my shade is All That Berry. I already have another shade from this line called Berry Best and I purchased that one back in September last year. There is another one, more peachy looking and it is also lovely but it is hard to get since it is an old line.
It has their standard huge applicator with tons of product, I have thin lips and this much product is a bit too much so I have to remove some to get nice application.
Shade is medium pink and it is not too vibrant, it remains in that neutral zone, color and tone wise. I really like this tone on me and it goes with a lot of different make-up looks. It looks very neutral.
I love their strawberry milkshake scent which they add to all of their lip glosses (it is one of my favorites), shade is lovely pink and gloss is insane. This one is now my favorite shade among all five that I have, mainly because all other four are brighter shades and this one is softer.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment