30 August 2026

Empties

 Hello,

this end of the month arrived way too fast for me. Some items I barely finished but I will have to split my empties into two posts, there is still so many of them.


First is Beauty of Joseon Green Plum refreshing face cleanser had clear semi liquid texture. When mixed with water it got a bit foamy and it nicely washed my face after using make-up removing balm, I just had to be careful not to get it into my eyes. I like it but probably I will not be getting it again, there are others which does not irritate my eyes.

Next is Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Power Scrub. It is mechanical scrub for face with not so tiny particles. sometimes my face gets itchy and mechanical scrubs feel so good but I know they are not gentle so I prefer to use enzyme based scrubs which I am using right now and it has the same effect just more gentle. I will miss the actual beads all over my face but this particular was expensive an not worth it. there are cheaper scrubs out there.

Then there are two Ilirija 48h protecting hand creams which I liked a lot. I kept one tube at work and other one at home. Each hold 100 ml of product and one tube lasts me for months. Scent is creamy, formula is medium thickness and it absorbs very fast so there are no greassy prints over my computer. I would get it again. I think these are already my third and fourth tubes. 

Second to last is Origins Out of Trouble face mask. It was clay based and after some time it dried out. It had a very odd scent but otherwise it cleared my pores really well and left my skin refreshed but not super dried out like clay masks tend to do for me. A very nice one for my oily/mixed skin.

Big green tub is Anua Heartleaf 77 clear pad for soothing sensitive and irritated skin. I liked to use two at the time (one on each cheek) when I was drying my hair after a wash. It helped to prevent drying my skin while blowing warm air to my hair. It contained 70 pads and I have another one of these to go through. I really liked it and it comes with handy tweezers to get each individual pad out. 



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment