08 August 2026

Lychee Chip & Ginger Night

 Hello,

lately I have been running back and forth between these two Rom&nd blushes. I picked them out at the same time and it is so hard to choose one for the day, sometimes I also layer them since that works the best for me :)


They are Rom&nd blushes from different releases. Pink one is Better Than Cheek Mutural Nude Series in Lychee Chip and peachy nude is from Inapsquare Better Than Cheek edition in Ginger Night.


Lychee Chip has dark writing over it (after I used it twice it was completely removed and it did not change the overall shade) while Ginger Night is plain in the pan. It is a bit darker and muted as I expected a bit brighter peach shade, it is still beautiful just a tiny bit unexpected.


One important difference is also in the finish, Lychee Chip has fine shimmer while Ginger Night is matte with soft blurring finish. This one shows a bit more on my face since it is a little paler and there is more grip over foundation. 
Lychee Chip is easier to spot on my swatches but on my cheeks I have to layer it a lot to show up. I thought this one was more pigmented but applied with a brush the effect is more sheer and barely there.


These two are nice but sheer, Ginger Night is easier to use (it is more pigmented) and more of a nude peach, not super bright as I hoped but still nice, almost as a light bronzer but I would prefer that it would have some glow.
Lychee Chip has nicer finish in my opinion but it is so sheer that I have to layer it at least three times to show a little on my cheeks. I would like it a bit better if they would add a little more pigment.

Out of the two I prefer Ginger Night and I can see myself wearing it in the future, Lychee Chip will probably stay in the drawl for a while but when I will started to working on it with the intent to finish it it will be used up quickly due to its sheerness. 



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment