31 August 2026

Empties

 Hello,

this is the second part of my empties for the month. As fast as this month went by I still managed to use up a lot of items, only now that I see all of them together I am realising that I finished a lot.

First item is Lily Lolo makeup mist. I decided to try something else so to not be too dependant of my regular Catrice fixing spray. I noticed Lily Lolo spray did not mist super fine mist and my make-up did not last long in this heat, my trusty old fixing spray still triumph this one and I will not be repurchasing it.

A little while ago I purchased this serum from Q+A. It is Zinc PCA facial serum, especially recommended for oily/combination skin to calm it down, minimize the pores, add hydration and improve skin firmness. I liked it but over the whole month I was using it I have not noticed any big differences. I probably will not be buying it again... unless if my skin will start to miss it after not using it. 

Next tube is a bit old one. Ihave completely forgot that I have this La Roche-Posay effaclar mat sebo-controling moisturizer (thankfully it have not expired jet). It has matte formula and I started to use it in the morning under my make-up. I ended up really liking it and it started to battle first place with my long time love Neutrogena oil free moisturizer but this one is more expensive so probably i will stick with the cheaper option but if it ever gets discontinued then I am swapping it with this one. It is very nice for my oily skin. 

Pink tube is Holika Holika Shimmering Petit BB cream with SPF 45 +++. I have been so afraid to use it since name implied that there are sparkling particles inside the formula but fortunately there are none. It comes only in one shade which is a shame, shade is a tad dark for me but with a highlighting powder I can lighten and brighten top areas. Formula is very smooth and it glides over my skin like butter, dry skin, flakes, bumps and acne, it covers them without accentuating them. This one quickly became one of my favorites. On top of amazing formula this one is also very inexpensive. Bellow I have made one more swatch and after I am done with the current BB I will buy this one again. 

Next is Avon Anew sensitive + dual collagen eye cream with protinol. It had nice formula which absorbed rather quickly into my undereye area but did I notice any difference in fine lines? No, not really. I liked the light texture, there was no irritation but also no results so I will not be buying it again. 

This little pink tube was a gift with purchase, it is Medicube PDRN pink collagen exosome shot serum 2000. It is supposed to be for people with dark spots and it should help them remove them, my tube was 5 ml only and after using it just a few times there was no visible results but I experienced the little needles in the formula. They were not too much and I was only feeling them on more sensitive areas around my nose and mouth, also a bit on my cheeks but forehead and neck were completely numb. I could not feel it at all. I might buy myself a larger bottle but first I have to go through some more serums that are already in my possession.  

Blue tin is famous Nivea cream. I honestly don't know when I purchased it, it had to be part of some kind of a set since I would not buy such a thick cream myself. I used it all over my body, little by little, day after day. Formula is thick and one tub lasts a long time. Recently I am experiencing a lot of itchiness on my back and thighs. I don't know what is causing it but this cream helped reduce the persistent itch. It was nice but I prefer creams with lighter formulas so this one will not be repurchased.

Little white tube is Avene Cicalfate+ repair lip balm with a 10 ml of product. It comes out pretty white but applied all over lips it quickly turns transparent. It creates film and I liked using it at night time. Every morning I woke up with a little product remaining still on the lips. It kept my lips hydrated and I really liked it and I would repurchased it again.


Tall pink tube with all the writing rubbed off is Catrice Peptide lip tint from their limited edition named Kiss & Glow in the shade Kiss Bomb (there is swatch made with it above). I purchased it las year and I fell for it completely. It has very jelly like texture with a medium but not too bright pink shade, it is not tint so there is no staining but shine is intense and it is hydrating. I since already repurchased this one and I also bought the nude version :)

Last item is mini Bbia Over Glaze gloss in Fresh. I recently acquired it with another shade and while I was testing it I also finished it up. I really like this formula, it has a little cooling sensation but barely there. Shine is intense, very mirror like and since it isn't very liquid it does not pour down my chin. It stayed put for more than one and a half hours and that is very very good. I liked it but it was clear and that by default is not my favorite, I have a lot of tinted versions (I think I have eight by now) so I will not be missing this one for long ;)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment