Hello,
this one was so high on my wish list but when I purchased it I was almost scared to use it. I was afraid to be disappointed and then I rather just skip it. I am glad that I finally picked it up since it is very nice lippie.
Packaging is beautiful, I really like the gradient effect and the top is somewhat different. It is not smooth but like a broken granite, uneven with their logo. I noticed that I constantly touch this part. It is perfect to rest my finger in there :)
Shade is medium pink without any shimmers, shade is nice but it does not look extra glossy...
On the skin the story is different. It is sheer but it can be build up. Shade is medium pink, not warm and also not cool. Very beautiful and it looks natural if I go slightly over my lip line, shine is nice, it could be glossier but after around thirty minutes it fades and only the pigment remains. It is not a stain, it still prints on my coffee mug but it is even and it wears off evenly.
I love the packaging, shade and the shine, I only wish the gloss would last a bit longer. Remaining pigment on the lips is beautiful, even and last long even if I drink. I would get more shades form this line, especially the mauve one.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment