10 August 2026

Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?

 Hello,

this one is from last years  Catrice limited edition. I thought that this one was from this year... how time flies... I purchased some items and they send this one free of charge, I guess they had some old stock which they wanted to reduce.


It is Catrice Hydra Sheen lip gloss in Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? I like the water ripple design on the bottle and lid.

It looks bright pink but it is very sheer and clear on the lips. Packaging holds only 2,7 ml of product and by this point it is already half empty.

Scent is gorgeous, it reminds me of bubblegum, very sweet.


Applicator looks very cool toned and at first I thought that it is some kind of ph activated but it is not, it is just clear gloss.
I really like this lip gloss, it makes my lips extra glossy and juicy, shine lasts up to one hour which is not bad. Scent is one of my favorites and formula is not too watery or runny.
I don't know how this one isn't more popular, to me it is great and it is one of my favorites, too bad that it is super small, the packaging looks normal sized but there isn't much product included. I will look around if I can get another one since I know I would enjoy it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment