22 August 2026

Soft Pink, Creamy Beige and Mangomee Pink

 Hello,

these were so cute and rising popularity of bouncy blushes got to me. Instead picking just one to try out I picked all three from the collection.


They are Peripera Sunshine Cheek blushes in Mangomee limited edition versions. I choose all three shades in order Soft Pink, Creamy Beige and Mangomee Pink.


Not only they have little desserts on top of the packaging they also have little characters embossed in the product :)


Shades look pretty in the pan and I was super curious how this formula performs. They feel creamy but are not easily moved around - not too creamy or soft. When moving my finger around them they feel creamy but then when I try to transfer they immediately apply like powder (I guess this is the cream to powder formula).


First shade is Soft Pink which is more rosy brown (I once got a pretty bad burn on my face and the next day when it turned to tan, my cheeks had shade which resembled this blush, it looks a mix of tan and burn on me). I like to use it and I think because of that it looks pretty natural on me without of sun exposure.

Middle shade is Creamy Beige which is warm toned beige, this one also looks nice on me but I hoped for a bit peachier tone. This one is also the closest to my skin tone so I need to apply thicker layer or I layer powder blush on top (preferably peach one to accentuate the tone).

Last is Mangomee Pink which is cool and bright pink. This one is the most visible on me since its coolness stands out the most.


I found that formula of these does not mix well with my foundation or my bb creams. When layered on top it would disturb layer underneath so my solution is to use them on bare skin and then apply foundation/bb cream on top but a super thin layer over the blushes so the shades can still show through.

Another minus is the longevity. When I got home from work I noticed that shades faded, they are not strong to begin with but after a few hours they were even less visible.


I think the formula is fun to use but it is just not for me. I think I will be able to use them as base for my powder blushes to be placed on top. So for now I am not thinking of passing them but at the same time I don't see myself buying more blushes with similar formula.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment