04 August 2026

Guava Jam, Coconut Water and Passionfruit Vanilla

 Hello,

I am back with another limited edition from Catrice, this one a bit more recent. They released 5 different scent or shades of Summer lip glosses.

They are Catrice Peptide Lipglosses in Guava Jam (I am not sure how guava smells like but I can imagine this being it, it does not smell like a mix of fruits like the yellow option), Coconut Water (lovely coconut scent not plastic at all) and Passionfruit Vanilla (fruity).

They have SPF 25 and I expected icky taste but there is none, even after wearing/reapplying it all day.

They all have clips on top to be hooked and little charms at the end, they are sweet looking but I don't think I would put them on my keys or bags to wear them as charms.


Applicators are pretty standard and they dispose product which is them easy to use. Guava Jam is the only non shimmery from the three I have.


Guava Jam is peachy-pink, color and scent wise is my favorite, shade is not so obvious on the lips since I don't use that much but still a sheer wash of fresh looking shade without being to obvious.

Coconut Water has a bit of yellow base and it is full of tiny gold and silver shimmers, again when put on the lips base color doesn't show up just the little shimmers, there is a lot of them but the look isn't frosty (they are not as intense as Ziaja ones). I love that the coconut scent is sweet and not icky artificial.

Lastly there is Passionfruit Vanilla with also a bit of yellow base and shimmers but here are a bit larger and just gold. Particles seem a bit larger and on the Sun they sparkle in a lovely way.


Longevity is pretty nice, the shine lasts for one hour. They all smell really good and not plastic like which is a very nice surprise considering the SPF included and Coconut scents have this tendency to smell like a plastic bag for me.
I love them all but I think my favorite is the pink one :)

I would rate these lip glosses very high and I hope they eventually come back in their regular line, I think they will have a lot of fans.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment