17 August 2026

Nutty Vague, Rose Finch, Dim Mauve and Cream Shell

 Hello,

I am back with some more of Rom&nd glosses but one of them has slightly different formula. It feel like an imposter :)


They are Rom&nd Glasting Color Gloss in Nutty Vague, Rose Finch, Dim Mauve and Cream Shell. I placed them in number order. I thought that I had nearly all of them but Rom&nd released even more pale shades (inspiration came from Cream Shell) and more shimmery shades (which I think is a great move).


Applicator is pretty standard and this is a photo of Cream Shell, formula on this one is a bit thicker and more pigmented than on the rest.


Here they are in order, applied with just one swipe.
Nutty Vague is warmer toned nude but on my already red lips it just tones them down and made them look a bit peachy.
Second is Rose Finch and this one is a bit more vivid compared to the rest, quite red but still can be sheered out and it looks natural one. It compliments my natural lip color and makes my lips look a bit more even.
Next is Dim Mauve and I expected something a bit more mauve but due to its sheerness color does not stand out, it gives me similar effect than the first shade minus the warmth.
Lastly there is Cream Shell. This one is very pale nudy-pink and it is way more pigmented, it can be a bit sheered out but not as much as the rest. This one is also a bit too pale for me and it seeps into my fine lines, after a few minutes it is okay (I just apply it while I am still doing my make up and by the time I am done it looks fine) and it is wearable but my lips aren't red anymore but quite pale. It is definitely a look but not something I would wear every day.


I feel like first three shades are my favorite while Cream Shell is a bit pale for me, I think I can still wear it since it changes my make-up tremendously and sometimes I need my look to be different than any other day. 
I feel like Nutty Vague and Dim Mauve would be used up first just because they are sheer, Rose Finch has brighter color payoff and it fill take more time (I can't apply two or three layers since it is so red) and lastly Cream Shell would be used up last, since I don't use a lot of product when I do wear it and even then I feel like wearing it for the day and after that I would reach for a shade that looks more like 'me' :)

Now I am curious how other shades look which were recently released and were inspired by Cream Shell. They have two pinky red shades and one cool toned one which peak my interest.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment