05 August 2026

Frosted Shine

 Hello,

I feel for it the first time I saw it but then I thought that it is not special enough and I was postponing purchasing it for so long... then I had a coupon and I picked it up, one of my best decisions that I made regarding make-up.


It is Essence mono glitter eye shadow in Frosted Shine. There are three variations and this one looked the most packed with glitter. It is white shadow with silver particles and while new it shines liked polished snow.


I know that it will look more like scattered glitter but it is buildable.


Particles have insane shine, they sparkle even in a low light and personally I prefer to wear it like it is in my swatches but it can be easily build up to achieve almost complete coverage with sparkles.

I think it looks magical on bare or lightly covered lids but over some darker color or applied heavily it can look pretty striking.


I think it is super fun shadow to wear and I love that even in semi dark room sparkles :)

Formula is almost creamy and that helps with adhesion. I like applying it with my fingers and I just sort of wipe it all over my lid and there is barely any fall out. I noticed a few individual sparkles under my eyes when I wasn't careful when I was applying it but during the day there is no fall down. Maybe that will change when it dries but so far when it dries on my lid it stays put.
This beauty is one of my highlights and I love wearing it, it always make my day :)




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment