Hello,
below I have two new to me Rimmel products. I saw a sign new and I decided to see how they are like, I am not very familiar with this brand and I wanted to try out some more items.
They are Rimmel Thrill Seeker Glassy Gloss in Coco Suga in 10 ml packaging and Rimmel Oh my gloss! Butter me up in the Bubble Gum option in 15 ml tube.
Coco Suga has beautiful coconut scent, it is described as coconut water but it is sweeter than just water (at least the kind of coconut water I drink) besides divine scent there is also some taste and I really like that. Mine is basically clear on the swatch and on the lips, the only thing I don't like it slight tingle, it is not cooling just tingling, I can describe it as ants crawling all over my lips and it is not my favorite feeling.
Bubble Gum lip gloss in pink tube is pigmented with neutral pink pigment, shade can be build up and scent matches the name. There is no tingle or any sensation which for me is a plus.
Applicator is weird though, there is a slant but not to curve at the lips, this curve is on the other side. When I apply it with a mirror I can see through the curve the opening of the tube and I can see precisely where I am applying this lip gloss. It is a nice touch.
They are both glossy on my lips and scented in a nice way (this coconut is very realistic and plastic free scent) but shine in both items does not last long. The poor longevity is th eonly negative taht I ahve to report, otherwise they are really lovely lip products.
They are both glossy on my lips and scented in a nice way (this coconut is very realistic and plastic free scent) but shine in both items does not last long. The poor longevity is th eonly negative taht I ahve to report, otherwise they are really lovely lip products.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment