20 August 2026

Ginger Sugar

 Hello,

I have purchased this Etude duo since I wanted to try out the serum. It is supposed to be very balm like and super glossy. I love everything glossy snd this one looked right up my alley. 


They are Etude Ginger Sugar Lip Serum in Plum Jam (13 ml) and mini Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask (6 g).


Overnight mask does have slight scent and a little taste (thank good since I am not a big fan of ginger) but the formula is very firm and a little goes a long way.


Serum has one of the largest doe foot applicators and at the end there is a dip where the product builds up (on the photo that is not visible since there is a product there, for me this applicator hold way too much product but I just wipe some of it to the sides). Serum has a a little stronger ginger scent but no burning sensation, that is just fine with me.


Overnight mask is a bit milky but on the lips is completely clear. The amount on my hand is huge, I would split it into three parts and wore it accordingly. If I wear too much it gets sticky and stringy but when applied a little is forms a coat over my lips and sticks for hours (it reminds me of vaseline). At the moment my lips aren't chapped but I presume this one will be great addition to my winter care. It feels like I could also apply it over some pesky dry areas all over my body. 


Plum Jam is gorgeous, it can be worn full on but I find this shade a bit dark, on my swatch I sheer it out and I am showing you the shade as I wear it on my lips. I have a soft spot for these mauve tones since they make my red lips a bit more muted while the intensity remains (my natural lip shade is rarely pale, I have natural redness to them and this type of shades take away the bright red tones but still make me look pretty natural). The shine is very intense even when I sheer it out, the gloss stays for way over one hour. I love this gloss so much that I am already looking at other shades. My first pick was actually Nudy Beige but it was unavailable so I picked my other favorite. I think I will now get almost all other shades :)
P.S. When was the last time you saw lip gloss in this format holding 13 ml of product?



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment