02 September 2026

Big shopping spree no. 1

 Hello,

I recently did some more damage to my wallet. I got a little too excited for these items and clicked on buy before thinking this one through.


Lets start with the largest item which is FlowerKnows Strawberry Cupid makeup palette in Honey Canele. It is mostly brown with peach accents (recently I have been leaning into peachy makeup and I am all over this color story).

Under the palette are Joocyee Dewdrop Glaze lip oils in Vanilla Fever and Fussy Berry. There was also the brown version but at the end I decided not to get it since I already had so many items in the basket. Alos it looked pretty dark and I wasn't sure I would like it that much. Peachy Vanilla Fever and pink Fussy Berry looked more like my cup of tea.

The one with the red lid is Joocyee Plum & Glossy dual lip combo in Icy Lilac. There is 0,13 g of lip liner and 2,3 ml of lip gloss so you can combine the two. I am getting into lip liners and this lip gloss looked like it is packed with tons of pretty shimmers.

in the box is Peripera Over Blur Tint in the shade Even Rosy. I am not big on matte lips but I wanted to try some products to see if I can change my mind plush this shade looked like something I would like a lot.

On the next two product. They had a few shades and I had a hard time to pick only one so I settled for two :). They are Tony Moly Juicy Peptide Lip Jellys in Grape Jelly and Peach Jelly. I am super excited to put them to the test.

Lastly there is another Unleashia Sunset Dazzle Gloss Balm in Malibu. I already have one shade and the formula felt so nice that I decided to pick lighter pink shade as well. They came out with more shades which are more muted nude options plus a shimmery lavender one. I like the mood nudes but the bright lavender with tiny shimmers stole my heart only that it is out of my reach. I acan't find it anywhere since it is an exclusive shade :(



Thank you you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment