Hello,
I know packaging isn't enough to go into shopping spree but look at these two, they are beautiful.
These pastel beauties are Joocyee Crystal Jelly Mirror Lipsticks in Spring Peach and Cherry Blossom. They were advertised as transfer proof lipsticks and that information got me hooked plush the pretty packaging.
Even the outer packaging is pretty and well thought. Little string goes around the circle and taht holds the box together, so nice and different.
I love the watercolor effect and the tube isn't smooth so it is important to put the lid back on with the golden tooth and Joocyee name together otherwise there will be a rough ridge.
Shades are unexpectedly similar, Spring Peach should be peachier while Cherry Blossom should be more pink, instead they are both in the red territory.
There is no scent to them but what made me upset is the fact that these print on my cup. Not just the glos but the pigment as well...
They have lovely shine, not super glossy but glossier than regular lipsticks, pigment is buildable.
Spring Peach looks like a red base with neutral nude thrown in the mix, it is not vivid like the next shade.
Cherry Blossom is bright red in the neutral zone. If applied with one or two coats red pigment isn't as intense but there is also a bit less glow.
I like the Spring Peach shade more than Cherry Blossom. Longevity is more than one hour and I like the gloss but I just can't get around how different they looked on photos. I think I will keep only one and pass the other one to my sister, I think she will appreciate the shiny lipstick.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment