Hello,
I picked another gloss balm from Unleasha, I really like my first shade but that one is very bright so I thought that I will pick lighter shade for everyday wear.
I picked Unleashia Sunset Dazzle Gloss Balm in the shade Malibu. It looked like a soft pink shade, something I could wear daily and apply without a mirror.
Donut applicators still surprise me but application is pretty easy despite big round silicone.
Scent is slight, leans toward the green apple territory and there is no taste.
Shade is surprisingly vivid and pigmented (not really if I compare it with Ibiza, my first shade) but I honestly thought that this one would be more sheer. Pigment is there and I just have to make sure that I apply thin coat of it to avoid having too much color on my lips.
This pigment never settles into my fine lines and I love that. It is very hydrating and keeps my lips nourished all day long. The shine lasts a little over one hour.
I really like Unleashia lip balm formula and there is cool toned lavender shade named Budapest which makes my heart skip a beat but I can't find it, it is exclusive to some countries that I have no access to. There are some muted shades available as well and I have two or three also on my list but lavender one is the one that is calling my name.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment