19 September 2026

Nude Dory

 Hello,

I have another peach shaped eye shadow palette for today. Recently I displayed Rose version, today I have more neutral version.


It is Colorgram Tintin Dory Eyeshadow Palette in the shade Nude Dory. It also has four shades with very similar finishes and shades, these lean more nude while Rose had more cool toned rosy shades.

The two nude tones have almost a bit peach tones in them, shimmery shade is creamy and the darker shade is distinctively warm.


First shade is very intense and with this one I did not get any hard pan like I did with Rose Dory. I apply it with a detailed brush to highlight inner corners or apply with my finger all over the lid while it looks packed with ivory base and high shimmer. It is very intense shadow.
Second shade is nude and matte, it is nice as all over the lid or my preferred way is to use it only in the outer corners  to deepen the next shade in line.
Third is lighter nude, for me all over the lid shade with some tiny shimmers in otherwise matte base. It covers some veins while looking pretty natural and not fat.
Last shade is liner shade for me and it is distinctively warm. It is a nice alternative to my all blacks and cool tones. It brings my blue eyes out more and I am digging it.


All in all this palette is cute and nice, I enjoy the formula and all four shades. I could not pick which palette I prefer. They are pretty similar to one another but I am still glad to own both.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment