16 September 2026

Unleashia brow pencils

 Hello,

these next items I received for free when I purchased enough from the brand. I was surprised to receive three brown pencils since you usually fit one, max two shades but three? I knew I will not be able to use all of them on my brows but can I use them on my eyes or lips? Not recommended...


They are Unleashia Shaper Defining Eyebrow Pencils in Oatmeal Brown, Kraft Brown and Taupe Gray. Each holds 0,025 g of product. 


These pencils are tiny, only 1 mm of thickness. When I use them I twist them up just a little since I am scared to break them even though they feel very hard and are quite robust.


On the other side there is brush and here you can maybe see better just how this it is.


These swatches were made with fresh pencils and I had to press a bit harder to make them work and I could not imagine using them on my face because how stiff they felt. Now they are much softer and they do not drag on my skin.
First one is Oatmeal Brown, very light and slightly warm toned shade.
Kraft Brown is a smidge darker and warm brown, it looks like it has some red tones in it.
Taupe Gray is the one which matches my black brows the best and I love that it is more gray than black because it blends better with my hairs.


I am using Taupe Grey daily in my brows and I love the subtle look, it can be build up but I personally like to just lightly touch my brows to fill in the gaps and make shapes more even. I just enhance what I already have and I do not draw new brows. For me this formula really works and I am already looking at prices of new ones.
The first two shades I started using as my lip liners and they work really well. I like the subtle shading that I get when I place it only on strategic places on my lips. 
I can say that I will definitely use all three of them up and I don't need to look for rehoming :) 




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment