Hello,
another post on one of my largest packages. This one includes also some free gifts with purchase.
On top there is Colorgram Fruity Glass Tint in Pink Gloss. This one isn't really a tint but a clear gloss with sparkles. They recommend to use it over tints for that extra shine and I fell for it since the stacked candy as a lid sucked me into thinking I don't have enough lip glosses.
Silver stick is About Tone Blur Lasting Stick Primer. I watched someone over youtube using it and make-up looked really pretty and it was on sale so I decided to test it myself to see if it will do the same for me.
Two chic tubes are Hince Mood Enhancers Lip Glows in Dear Rose and Chill Out. Honestly their whole campaign looks so nice. Models are wearing barely there base and a hint of make-up on their lips and it looks very nice. I wanted to recreate that feeling with these tow sticks. Hopefully they are aslo nourishing lip balms not just tinted sticks.
On the bottom there are three freebies, they are Unleashia Shaper Defining Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe Gray, Oatmeal Brown and Kraft Brown. I was not able to choose colors and since my brows are black I think only Taupe Gray will fit me, I will see if I can use the other two as eye liners...
Egg shaped sphere is Hince Raw Glow Dewy Ball in the shade Bare Dew. These are supposed to be similar to the Fwee ones and are a bit cheaper so I decided to try out one to see how they compare. On top of that brand as a whole, Hince is pulling me in with their beautiful vision.
Big white bow is Joocyee Happy Me Day Cream Blush in Romantic Pink. On promo photos this shade put a spell on me and I could not let it go. Nude one is also super pretty but this one was no. one for me and if I like the formula then I might pick the other one too.Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment