Hello,
I am continuing with the pink theme since I have some more items.
I found these Colorgram Tintin Dory Eyeshadow palettes. They are so cute and I picked Rose Dory, Mochi Dory and Nude Dory. Each has four shades and there isn't much difference among them just looking at shades in the pan. I hope they will be a bit more distinguished while on the skin.
I really like these Fwee 3D Voluming lip glosses and I wanted Yogurt 70% and Vanilla 30% the most. I was super happy when I found them in stock plus they had this random gloss for free deal. I crossed my fingers that I will get one of the shades I would like and to my surprise I receive another Vanilla 30%. When looking at them they don't exactly look like the same shade, one looks brighter... but they both have the same name and I can't wait to try them out and compare how similar/different thy look.
Grey packaging next to it is Freshian Vita Ampoule Lipcerin in Tinted version. It has air-fit container and this option is fig tinted and scented. I love the scent of sweet fig so I bet I will love this one a lot.
After trying two of Fwee Lip & Cheek Glowy Jelly Pots I decided to get two more, I picked Sugar Coat and Sweets. In reality I wanted to get Sugar Powder (clear one with shimmers) instead of Sugar Coat (pink and shimmer-less). Ah well, Pink still look cute so I am sure I will use it up but next time I will be getting that Sugar Powder shade. With them I have received two minis but they are empty, just packaging. I guess is convenient if I would like to transfer a bit into little ones and carry them around.
Lastly there is Bbia Ready To Wear Downy Cheek in Downy Fig. I want to dip my toes into new territory, cream blushes and this neutral/nude shade looked like a good start. A lot of people are praising their formula and I personally really like their tints so I decided to give it a go with one shade.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment