Hello,
I wanted these ever since they came out. I am a big fan of this line of tinted lip balms and two new shades made my heart skip a beat.
They are Rom&nd Glasting Melting Balms in Daisy Jelly (grey) and Pink Jelly (pink tube). Packaging is adorable and the balms itself are gorgegous.
Upon opening them I immediately noticed strong fruity scent, I compared it to my 'regular' ones and here it is more pronounced.
Upon opening them they have floral design through them. So cute and since they are on the sheer side using them does not remove the design, it is not as sharp but it is still clearly visible.
Pink Jelly is very cool toned and bright pink shade, it is more pigmented since this swatch was achieved using only four layers.
They have shine but aren't as glossy as the original shades, plus the scent is stronger. They look pretty on the lips but aren't on par with the other ones. This formula is different and if I would try them first I would not fell in love with them.
I know I will use them up but I will not repurchase them, formula just isn't that good. After wearing them all day long my lips were dry and little flakes were accentuated. Cute packaging but the formula is slacking.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment