11 September 2026

Peach Flush

 Hello,

I have been eying this palette and I just could not choose which palette to grab. This time around I picked only one, which is a big deviation from my usual habit :)


This cutie is WakeMakeSoft Sheer Multi Palette in the shade Peach Flush. It looked inviting and lately I have been dipping my toes into cream products. This palette includes one and it is in the bottom right.


I like the overall coral tone but not all of the shades follow this storyline. They have some palettes with only one shades but it is presented in various finishes, I was more attracted to this palette which includes shades with which I can make whole look.


None of the shades have big glitter but rather modest shimmer. I was also very intrigued by the one cream shade.
I swatched them down, after first top shade I swatched shade below and then I jumped to the middle top and then middle bottom and so on.


First shade is ivory with little silver specks, there is sheer base color and I use it over other shades or on its own to add some sparkle.
Under this one is soft peachy shade with almost sateen finish with some random sparkles. This one has base color and it is beautiful used all over the lid.
Third shade is ivory and it looks matte but it does not lay flat, it has glow from within (it is not chalky) and it is great for preparing the lid, on me it performs slightly lighter than my skin tone.


Darkest rosy coral has very beautiful sateen glow. This finish is a bit more rare and my favorite but this base color can be intense. It does bring my blue eyes out more and it is more unique in my collection. 
Brown shading shade is also matte but not powdery, if I apply it with a thin brush it can be used as a liner or with a fluffier brush it can be applied more sheer and I can blend the outer edges. I really like how versatile it is.


Last shade is coral and creamy. I was scared to use it over my finished make-up so first I used it on bare skin and then build my make-up from there and it worked beautifully. I picked up a courage and put it over my freshly applied foundation and it did not disturbed my make-up, I also tried it over freshly powdered cheek and it looked really nice. I can say that this one is the first cream blush that I have tried which looks absolutely beautiful over and under my make-up. 
Shade starts sheer but it can be build up and the glow is glowing without being sticky (my hair did not stick to it).


A little close up of the first two shades and their different glow, first has bigger sparkles while the other one is more of a full glowy base color.


Another close up just to show how different they can look in different light. I love how easy to blend they are and there is very minimal powder kick. I use my regular eyeshadow primer and these all stay put all day long even in extreme heat.


I like this thin all over palette, shades combined are lovely, easy to work with and suit me extremely well. Cream product also gave me so much faith in future endeavours with creamy products. 
I think I will order more of WakeMake palette because I am in love with this one and I can see some other colors which intrigue me.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment