10 September 2026

Grape Jelly & Peach Jelly

 Hello,

I am back with tinted lip products housed inside tubes. Since I could not choose just one I picked two.


They are Tony Moly Juicy Peptide Lip Jellys in Grape Jelly and Peach Jelly. There are five shades to pick from. Each tube holds 10 ml of product.


Applicators are exceptionally wide and they remind me of ducks feet :) 
Scent is barely there and fruity, I wish it would be more prominent.


I swatched these just by squeezing the product out of the tubes and I did not blend them. I was a bit scared at first sight since they appear very pigmented but there is somewhat jelly feel to them and I was eager to try them out.
They are easily sheered out and wearing them gives a nice flush of color to my lips. At first the texture is a bit thick and if I smack my lips together it is stringy so now I wait a minute or two for the formula to lock in and there is no more of that. 
I love that even though I put just a little on my lips this jelly texture remains super glossy and juicy looking.


I like that the packaging is a bit different, shades that I have picked are lovely and the shine is insane. 
Color prints on my coffee cups but it seems like it does not effect the pigment or shine on my lips. 
They last up to two hours on my lips which I think is some record.

I love pretty much everything about them and when I was looking for other shades I can't find them anymore. I hope they will come back and I can get some more of them :)





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment