12 September 2026

Strawberry Mousse Ball & Quartz Ball

 Hello,

I purchased this duo a while ago. Honestly, here the mini stole my heart and I purchased it mainly for the sparkling black gloss.

Tint looked like a pretty pink so I thought I will like it as well ;)


First is Alternative stereo Sugar Glaze Strawberry Mousse Ball in 8 ml of product and mini of Pearl Glaze in Quartz Ball shade with 1,5 ml of product. I just learned that this item really existed in a full size!


Applicators are the same size, only the regular sized tint has wider one, otherwise they are the same. They have very slight and odd scent, nothing fruity or sweet but it is more unintentional. 
Full sized one has ceramic packaging, very unique and the opening is very slim.


First is Strawberry Mousse Ball freshly applied, shade is neutral and quite pigmented. It applies slightly streaky but after a minute it even out and brings out super shine which lasts for about 1h, after that it is still glossy for about 30 min until the shine disappears and stain remains.


Second shade is pretty special named Quartz Ball. It has sheer black base with tons of purple, violet and silver shimmers. Overall it gives sheer plum base, applied over bright shades it tones them down, when I apply it over something innocent looking or over bare lips it gives this moody look. It has sigh shine and I think it looks beautiful. Shine lasts for 1,5h and then it starts settling and fading. after about additional 20-30 min it completely disappears and only shimmer remains.


I like how even the stain is after Strawberry Mousse Ball dries, it slightly deepens but remains even, this is a big plus for me.
Quartz Ball took me by surprise with its hot tingling. It is not menthol or cooling sensation, my guess it would be that they put some kind of chilly in it. It is pretty strong and the moment I started talking it got on my tongue and it burned. This strong sensation lasts for half an hour and then it disappears. I personally could do without this strong burning.


I like the pink tint, it is glossy and long lasting plus the staining is even. It gets thumbs up from me, second one is more like a lip gloss and while the shade and shimmer are beautiful the hot burning is a bit too much for me. I think it will take me a long time to use it up vut I still wish they would bring it back but without the burning. 





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment