20 September 2026

Bare, Raw Grape, Rare and Chai

 Hello,

brand Hince has so many products which caught my interest, one of first were their lip tints. They have so many shades to choose from and I narrowed it down to four.


These happy bottles are Hince Raw Glow Gel Tints in Bare, Raw Grape, Rare and Chai. I think they released them on different occasions hence the different colored packaging.


They have very short handle and chubby applicator. I like to wipe half of the product off and then build it up. Each bottle holds 4 ml of product and they have slight grape scent.


Top line is freshly applied, second one is after about 30 min and the last line is second just wiped to reveal the stain. They stain after just minutes but the longer it sits stronger and more long lasting they remain.

What surprised me is the darkening effect on all four shades, the last two a little less but still noticeable.


Bare has orange tone, mixed with my naturally already reddish lips it warms them maintaining brightness.
Raw Grape is cooler toned and more in the pink range, it has the ability to turn my lips more pink than red.
Rare is nude with moody shading, very lovely but after darkening it looks deeper brown on me.
Chai is warmer nude and turns my red lips warmer.


Shine on these last for almost 1,5 hours and stain is even and last a long time just be prepared that it will be even darker than on my photos if you have already pigmented lips.
I tried to use a little at the time and then spread them all over with my fingertips to get more sheer wash of color, by doing it like this I am sacrificing the shine but a little clear gloss on top solves that as well.

I like them but not the darker effect that I get from them but since I found a way to enjoy the "original" shades I am okay with it, but be warned.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment