Hello,
these items are among the new ones from the Catrice range. They immediately caught my eye but I wasn't sure about which shades to get...
They are new Catrice lippies. First is Shine Supreme lip oil in Cherry Lush with 4 ml of product and second is Bare Touch lip oil balm with 3 g of product and mine is named Rose all Day.
Cherry Lush has this beautiful candy cherry scent, it is one of my favorite for now. Glow lasts around 40 min which isn't too bad.
Rose all Day has barely there shade, a bit of shine and sweet fruity scent.
Oil looks pretty juicy on my lips and shade is a sheer wash, it is dark but still sheer plumy/oxblood. It tones my lips and ads the glow.
Oil looks pretty juicy on my lips and shade is a sheer wash, it is dark but still sheer plumy/oxblood. It tones my lips and ads the glow.
Balm also has barely there pink glow but the more I apply the more visible it gets (it builds up on my lips), shine is there but it quickly disappears, about 15 min later.
They both feel good on my lips and I love both shades but since I don't love reapplying I can see buying more of these oils while I think I will not be buying more of these balms.
They both feel good on my lips and I love both shades but since I don't love reapplying I can see buying more of these oils while I think I will not be buying more of these balms.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment