Hello,
for today I have two pretty pink balms/lipsticks. I love the lovely packaging but I was hopping that the product inside would be exceptional.
They are click operated and they do not roll back. Each holds 3 g of product.
In the packaging they look pretty similar only the glitter separates them. Each base looks more reddish nude than pink.
Glitter is multicolored and there is a lot of it but on the lips I feel like it looks more modest. Sparkles add to the overall glow and it does not look just shimmer.
Each swatch was made with three layers to uniform the color.
Pink Ocean is a bit more red on me while Diamond Sea is a bit paler with sparkles. There is no scent or taste to them.
They start glossy but don't create that lovely mirror like finish. Color does not stay put, it transfers on my cups or glass.
They have pretty good longevity, shine stays for more than one and a half hours, it is not super glossy, not even at the beginning but I like that it lasts, on the other hand it gets a little sticky towards the end. It feels like the water evaporates and only the pigment and glitter particles remain and that substance get a bit heavy. I can see myself using them at least the shimmery option but probably I will not be buying more shades. This odd feeling after 2 hours is weird and unpleasant.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment