17 September 2026

Pearl, Ice and Peach Ring

 Hello,

I am back with more of these lip glosses. At this point I think i lost track of all the shades, I think I have 7 and 1 is already used up...


They are Maybelline Lifter lip glosses in Pearl, Ice and Peach Ring. I just could not resist and bought three more shades. On the lips they are not all that different :)


Applicator is one of the big ones which carries a lot of product and the tube holds 5, 4 ml of product. Scent is sweet caramel and really pleasant.


First is Pearl and has no base just a ton of tiny silver sparkles, it gives slight frosty look. Nice all over bare lips or over lip stains.
Ice has very pale pink base which becomes visible only if I apply a lot otherwise it is clear with no sparkles.
Last is Peach Ring from the candy collection and it is sheer peach/orange shade with no particles. Nice to give a little color to my face.


I love the scent, shine and shades of these, only if the shine would last a bit longer. I also love how easily accessible they are and the price is quite low.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment