Hello,
I have the same lipstick I purchased before, this one is just in the different shade.
It is Essence Glossy Glaze high shine lipstick in the shade On Cloud Nude. Name was written on the sticker which I removed in order to open... now I had to check online to remember the name.
Opening is quite wide for a lipstick, especially for my thin lips. Scent is light and fruity.
Shade is peachy nude and I was scared that it would be too warm but it is saved by the formula. It has slightly sheer base and my natural lip shade comes through, mostly on the edge. My natural lip color is visible as lip liner and inside is filled with this paler shade.
It has glossy glaze in the name and there is shine, more than in the usual lipstick. I am all about the glow and light pigment but this one has decent pigmentation and it can also be build up.
It has glossy glaze in the name and there is shine, more than in the usual lipstick. I am all about the glow and light pigment but this one has decent pigmentation and it can also be build up.
I like the shade and the glow. On the lips it feels like a lip balm.
Now I have two shades and I really like this line, these are the kind of lipsticks I like, I wish there would be a bit more longevity but I would not sacrifice the glow for it so I guess it is fine.
I will watch out this line if they get any more interesting shades. I am craving sheer plum shade, to cool down my natural lip color.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment