Hello,
I like anything shiny so naturally I was drawn to this beauty. There were three options and I picked the most "colorful", other two looked similar in golden tones.
I like the pale blue top but of course the peachy sparkle inside is the star of the show :)
Applicator is clear plastic and here is covered with product. It is not very soft or flexible but it is precise.
It has peach and pink shine to it and it can be applied over entire lid but my favorite is to apply it sparse and concentrated (especially in my inner corner and under the bottom lash line).
This shine is intense, particles are big and have plenty glow. There is slight fall down through the day but not much.
At first the applicator feels weird but it is functional. Shade is beautiful and shine is intense, I love wearing it on focus points to accentuate specific area. As much as I like it I will not be buying other two shades. Using one up will take me a really long time. I love it but I don't need a new shade, unless they will make one really dreamy... maybe pastel green...
Applicator is clear plastic and here is covered with product. It is not very soft or flexible but it is precise.
It has peach and pink shine to it and it can be applied over entire lid but my favorite is to apply it sparse and concentrated (especially in my inner corner and under the bottom lash line).
At first the applicator feels weird but it is functional. Shade is beautiful and shine is intense, I love wearing it on focus points to accentuate specific area. As much as I like it I will not be buying other two shades. Using one up will take me a really long time. I love it but I don't need a new shade, unless they will make one really dreamy... maybe pastel green...
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment