Hello,
this is the second part of my haul and it bares some exciting new products.
Today I wanted to start with the two boxes. They are Flortte Special Edition Heart- shaped Lipsticks in Hakimi. I purchased them as a set but they came wrapped individually, each in its own box. This is a lipstick with a balm feel (I consider it more like a lip balm) and I already have this one in nude and in pink shade. I prefer to use the nude one so I decided to get this duo for my backups. I will open and use them once I finish my first Hakimi shade.
Thise Hince lip stains are super popular and among so many shades that they offer I had difficulties picking only one shade so I narrow it down to four :) I picked Hince Raw Glow Gel Tints in Bare, Rare, Raw Grape and Chai. I wanted to get lighter, barely there shades from this line to try out, but there is so many that look super cute and it really was hard for me to pick.
I picked a moisturiser from them and I have receive this Belif Super Knits Multi Vitamin Lipcerin lip balm for free. I believe it is full sized 15 ml bottle. It has air fit packaging and I can see myself using it at night time. They recommend to use it also on dry patches all over my body so I think it will be one of those thicker, vaseline like product. When I will finish my current two lip balms that I am using I might start with this one.
Next are three pretty heavy lipsticks from FlowerKnows Butterfly Cloud Collar Collection Glossy Lipsticks in the shades Peachy Aqua (pink), Birchleaf Pear (blue) and Cardamom (pink). These three looked like the shades I would enjoy the most, their claim and swatches of glossiness convinced me that this formula is worth trying out for me.
On top there are two more FlowerKnows Unicorn Embossed Powder Blushes in Snowy Pearl and Unripe Peach. I thought that these two were shimmery in a modest way, to be a mix of blush and highlighter because that is my favorite finish on my cheeks and if the blush already has integrated glow than I can skip one step completely.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment