21 September 2026

Happy Me Day

 Hello,

I was curious about this cream shade, there were three shades in total and I was choosing between two shades, at the end I picked the one I thought would fit me the best.


It is Joocyee Happy Me Day cream blush in the shade Romantic Pink. Packaging is pretty bulky  and takes a lot of space but it is cute :)


In the pan it looks a bit peachier, still strongly pink but with peach tone, blended into my skin tone I see a lot of white base and it is very cool toned pink.
It is very pigmented, a light touch is enough to cover both of my cheeks. Swatches were made with only one swipe and part of a hard swatch is blended out and I still had plenty of product left on my finger.


This has a very thick formula and it needs a little work to smooth over my pores or bumps, back of my hand is pretty smooth which can't be said the same for my face. I would say that first coat is a bit unforgiving but spending another few minutes to blend out work and I get even application. I use it under my foundation and then blend the edges with whatever foundation I have left on the make-up sponge.


Such cool tones aren't my best friends but good blending and a light layer of foundation over makes it wearable. I even tried another powder blush over to change the tone and shade (light nude and peach blush) and that works. It dries matte, there is obviously no shimmer particles but also no glow so I like to add some highlighter on top to make it shiny as I like it :)

This blush is the thickest and most pigmented in my collection. A little really goes a long way so it will take me forever to finish it. There was also pale nude shade that I was eyeing it but now I probably will not get it since I prefer more sheer formulas which are easier to blend out. I know it is just a few seconds but in the morning when I am doing my make-up every minute counts (I am a sleepy head :).




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment