08 September 2026

Birchleaf Peach, Peachy Aqua and Cardamom

 Hello,

I recently made a big purchase of FlowerKnows products, obviously I had to put some of these glossy lipsticks into my basket as well.


I picked up FlowerKnows Butterfly Cloud Collar Collection Glossy Lipsticks in Birchleaf Peach, Peachy Aqua and Cardamom. Each lipstick holds 3,5 g of product.


Packaging is very heavy and details on each tube are exceptional.  There is some scent present but very faint, it reminds me of Caramel the most.


Honestly, when I opened these up shades surprised me a lot because they all look very different from promo photos.


First is Birchleaf Peach and it is more burnt orange than peach to me, I can sheer it out but warmth remains.
In the middle is Peachy Aqua, very bright and cool toned vivid pink shade. I see no peach. This shade is more up my alley and I wear it more often than the previous shade.
Last is Cardamom and it reminds me of dried rose shade. This one surprisingly looks amazing on me and it slowly became my favorite. It seems to match my natural color the most and I like that. It makes my lips more even and glossy.


The shine on these is amazing, I think these are the glossiest lipsticks that I have tried. High shine last for about 1h 20 min and then it starts fading. Around 2h mark the formula gets a bit sticky. While it is shiny it is smooth like butter, when it starts drying it changes. There is slight stick to it, I find it a bit annoying but it does not upset me that much to prevent me from wearing them.


Packaging is beautiful, and I had semi luck with these shades. I can tell that Birchleaf Peach will get the least wear, Peachy Aqua will look amazing in the scorching Summer and Cardamom is my everyday lip. Formula is amazing, just what I like about, if they would fix the slight stick they would be perfect.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment