09 July 2017

more shopping

Hello,

I was in need for some retail therapy and for me that means that I went into drugstore and bought some make-up. I know I shouldn't because I have enough but I picked some items up that were on my wish list for soo long, now I wish I would wait a little longer because I could get the two Catrice blushes for less (have you seen which products from Catrice are leaving us and what will replace them? I'm excited and I can wait for the end of the month).


I bought the'last' Catrice Illuminating blush (I already have the other two and they are among my favorites). This one is called Coral me maybe and it is  a very light peachy shade.

Under it there is another Catrice blush from the Defining line. I have heard loads of amazing reviews about it so picked up one shade to give it a go (all of the shades will leave the range). I decided to get dusty, rusty rose shade named Sunrose Avenue.

I'm not a big fan of matte cheeks but this Essence shade in Rose me up! stole my heart. It looks pretty neutral. like a face powder for a few shades darker skin tones but as mentioned it caught my eyes and I just had to have it. Out of the three blushes I bought this one maybe looks the most blah but I'm the most excited about it.

One eye shadow belongs  to the ARTDECO longlasting line and this particular shade is Satin Light Taupe. I was left spechlees after swatching this beautiful neutral brown shade. I think it will fit perfectly into my eye shadow collection.

For last I saved the only lip product. It is Catrice Lip Glow Lip Pencil Secret Glowtensify liner in a pink color which reacts with the warmth of your lips. I don't know why I felt the need to purchase it since I had some lip glosses or the Essence lipstick which were also activated by the warmth and they all turn bright pink on me. I guess I'm an optimist and after trying it out I will see if we will get along or not.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment