06 July 2017

more nail polishes

Hello,

a couple of days ago there was a good deal on nail polishes and of course I had to spend all my money on it. I  had no self control when I saw these beauties. Just yesterday I talked about the Catrice ICONails polishes and how I feel like they aren't anything special but if I will find some nice shades I will still get them, remember that? I bought four bottles.


They had them in sets and I picked out the green one and more neutral one. The darkest green is called Mermayday Mayday and lighter one next to it is Mint Map. In the second set the taupe one is named Taupe League and the delicate shade is Want to be my brightsmaid? All four are shimmer free and I can't wait to try them out.


I was leaving when I caught with the corner of my eye something sparkly. I wanted to try the Moon Rock polishes ever since they came out but somehow I never did (they will discontinue them so if you want them you should hurry). I picked the beautiful berry shade called Moonlight Berriage and lavender/grey one is named Magical Bluelight (I don't know where they got the inspiration for that name because I can see any blue in it). And lastly I picked up the ARTDECO nail polish thinner simply because I'm running very low on my bottle.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment