18 May 2016

30. NOTD

Hello,

my nails are still in a bad condition and that means switching up my nail color more often. For today I choose a color my mom hand picked and even though it doesn't look special while in the bottle I think it is gorgeous.

Miss Sporty 425

It is from Miss Sporty, I miss this brand a little, and the shade is 425 (back in the days they didn't have names, just numbers). In the bottle it looks a bit lighter that on the nails.

Miss Sporty 425

It is a dark and gloomy color but that is what I like. It goes with everything and jet, it is not black. I love wearing it on its own and after a couple of days I upgrade it with some shimmer or chunkier glitter, that saves me some time and I can wear it longer.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment