07 May 2016

Monoi oil

Hello,

last year I purchased this special oil only because the scent is so good. I swear, when you sniff this thing there is no turning back.
I also bought the spray version and body wash with the same scent.

Yves Rocher Monoi dry oil

It is from Yves Rocher and it is named Monoi dry oil. The oil really does absorb fast and the scent lingers all day, specially when you put your clothes on and you add a bit on your hair. You will smell like a goddess. The scent is warm and summery with a bit of coconut notes. I can't quite explain but when I close my eyes I can easily imagine myself relaxing by the sea under a palm tree somewhere in the paradise.
If they will bring it back this year I'm definitely repurchasing it.



Thankyou for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment