05 May 2016

Camouflage cream

Hello,

this concealer made quite a stir when it launched and it is still considered as one of the best high coverage concealers for such a low price. Its reputation made me buy it but not until recentl I started to use it and here are my thoughts about it.


Catrice camouflage cream Ivory

Catrice camouflage cream in the shade Ivory. The product is housed in a little pot but I appreciate the big opening where I can stuff my finger in even when I have long nails. Mine shade is pretty yellow toned which in theory is great for the under eye area, but how did it perform?

Catrice camouflage cream Ivory

(Just in case if you were wondering what is that dot in the product, mine has a little air bubble in there, nothing gross). The product is extremely creamy and it is hard to get just a little bit. The pigmentation is amazing and it can cover almost everything.

Catrice camouflage cream Ivory

Here it is on the back of my hand and you can see its yellow tone. It took me quite a while to finally figure it out how to use it and make it work for me. My skin, especially under eye area has to be moisturized (applied directly on the dry skin will make it crease and it makes me look much older) so it forces me to use a lot of eye cream which at the end isn't a bad thing. I feel I can use it also on the rest of my face since I do have yellow undertone but I have to use it underneath a BB cream or foundation. If I put it on top it just mess everything up, I would blame the thicker opaque formula for it.
So, first I moisturize my face, apply primer and then I cover all the nasty spots with this baby and then I follow with current BB cream or foundation. I do love this concealer very much, even better than Misslyn creamy concealer, only because this Catrice one has more coverage and at the moment my skin need it. Probably I will try the Liquid camouflage from Catrice which is the same type of concealer but in a lip gloss form so I think it would be creamier and it wouldn't emphasize dry area under my eyes.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment