20 March 2016

big bright eye

Hello,

recently I bought some Benecos products and as expected I started using them as soon as possible. So far I can tell you I'm not disappointed. I don't have products for long but this particular item convinced me after one use and my love is just getting stronger day by day.

Benecos natural kajal in White

Let me introduce you Benecos natural kajal in White, if you ask me this is more of a cream color but it is their call. I tried a handful of pencils on my waterline and nothing stayed put. Some started to flake and travel all over my eyes so my vision was blurred or it hurt really bad. I almost gave up but when I saw this one I decided to give it a go. It is supposed to be natural so I expected to be at least gentle.

Benecos natural kajal in White

It turns out to be perfect. The color is cream and not white which makes it more natural. On my watery waterline it stays put for at least 8 hours (non of the pencils I have ever tried survived an hour), it does not flake or disappear and the most important thing, it does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
I love it so much that probably I will go back tomorrow and pick up some back ups and get more shades. I will report back if I do.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment