02 March 2016

Lavender essential oil

Hello,

I love to smell good and I think everyone does as well. I love spraying myself with perfumes because they can totally change my mood, in fact I have become so obsessed that I counted how many bottles I have and the number is higher than 30. Whoa, that was a real wake up call for me. I decided that I will try to use up a couple of bottles and for the rest I will try to rotate and use all of them at least once this year. I feel better already but when I get frustrated or stressed out I rely on lavender scents, they never fail on me.

Krasna lavender essential oil 

I recently rediscovered this lavender essential oil from Krasna. I only used it in my candles to make my flat smell nice but now I started to use it on my skin instead of perfumes and I absolutely adore it. I don't know why it took me so long to try it. I can definitely see myself in the near future using more essential oils as scents. They are actually good for you and your skin, it depends which one you use and how natural it is but definitely they are better than manufactured perfumes.
This one in particular should smell calming as lavender does but I can sniff something else in it as well, even though on the packaging it says that it contains only lavender essential oil but I can detect mint or eucalyptus or something cooling. I almost have a felling that I could use it to clear my nose if I would ever got a cold. I know a lot of people don't like that cooling minty scent (my parents doesn't) but I really like it. I think together with lavender it makes for an unique mix.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment