19 September 2016

Catrice Kaviar Gauche LE, preview

Hello,

Catrice announced new limited edition and I'm so excited about it that I decided to show you the preview and some of my highlights. Last year they already collaborated with Kaviar Gauche and I loved the whole collection so imagine my surprise when I saw they collaborated again. Last year everything was very light and pale but this time I feel they added some more colors into it and made it even more excited.



La Fleur De Nuit. Seemingly weightless lace, soft silhouettes and elegant colours provide the inspiration for the Limited Edition “Kaviar Gauche” by CATRICE. The result of the latest collaboration between CATRICE and the design duo Kaviar Gauche. The limited products, which will be available in October and November 2016, combine floral, intricate details with elegant colours like rouge noir, rosé and nude. La Perfection Mystique – by CATRICE.



















Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Eye Shadow Palette
Golden Blossom. Three matte powder eye shadows in perfectly aligned trend colours as well as a pearly rosé shade. With an integrated mirror and a golden blossom embossment, this palette is an eye-catcher par excellence. Available in C01 Iris Sauvage.








Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Highlighter
Silky Reflections. With its light-reflecting pigments, the pressed, two-tone powder highlighter ensures an elegant glow. The silky texture with the shape of a blossom suits all skin tones. Available in C01 Clair De Lune.













Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Lip Colour

Floral Dress. Two lipsticks: pink with a shiny finish and rouge noir with a matt texture. The creamy lipstick glides onto the lips smoothly. Available in C01 Nude Sublime and C02 Fleur Du Soir











Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Cream Eye Shadow & Liner
Antique Pigments. Highly pigmented eyeshadow with a long lasting, creamy texture. Can be used to create accurate eyeliner styles or as an eyeshadow to set targeted highlights around the eye area. The golden shade with an antique appearance has a beautiful, metallic shimmer. Available in C01 Force D'Or.




Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Nail LacquerPrecious Colour. Four nail polishes in a choice of transparent pink with a golden shimmer, light taupe, rouge noir and a subtle nude tone. Available in C01 Nude Sublime, C02 Nuit Fleurie, C03 Fleur Du Soir and C04 Rose D‘Or.




Kaviar Gauche by CATRICE – Beauty Bag
Best Case. The high quality vinyl fabric and extravagant look turns this beauty bag into a true eye-catcher. It offers space for all important beauty tools and stands out thanks to beautiful details like a golden zipper.








What can I say? I can't wait to see everything in person. I really like the eye shadow palette but I hope that the colors won't be too dark. Highlighter looks nice, especially the flower but if it will be to pink than I don't think I will like it. I have plenty lipsticks but if the lighter one will not be too shimmery then maybe, the red one hase matte finish which I don't like. Cream eye shadow & liner looks too yellow and I prefer my golds to be true golds so I think this won't be mine. Nail polishes are true highlight from this collection at least for me because I like all four shades and for the end there is this shiny bag and honestly I have one make-up bag and I think it is enough.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment